Season in Review

O.k. so I should have written this post two weeks ago but oh well, here I am now. I put my bike away for the season on October 6th. (The day before the insurance ran out) It is now safely put away for the winter. I do still need to get up to my mom's and winterize it. I should really do that soon before it gets too cold.

I had a really great season on the bike this year. It was my first season back riding in a few years and I think probably my most active. I went on three trips, the biggest being to Yellowknife, which I had never been before. I put on 10,621 km which is pretty darn good in my opinion. I was away from Hubby a lot, which is sad, but I had a lot of fun anyway.

I had no major mechanical problems which is great. (Although I probably should have changed my oil more than I did.) So in the spring I need to get a new back tire and change my oil. I also need to look at my back brake because it has started to stick. It has almost cost me a couple of times so I should get it looked at before it is the cause of anything major occurring.

So that was my season. I hope next season is just as much fun. :D

Odometer Reading for the Season:
Start: 31,538 km - End: 42,159 km - Total Distance: 10,621 km

No comments: